SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Housing Services * Case Management * Emergency Shelters
Food Services * Volunteer & Contribute
The mission of the Somerville Homeless Coalition is to provide homeless
and near homeless individuals and families with individualized supportive
services and tailored housing solutions with a goal of obtaining and
maintaining affordable housing.
* Help people gain access to permanent housing
* Utilize SHC shelters as a short term program to triage, assess and
stabilize families and individuals in crisis.
* Utilize our case management and expand our prevention programs to
help people live as independently as possible.
* Develop innovative programs to reduce the need for emergency systems
of care in the community.
* Build alliances with affordable housing providers and other organizations
that serve homeless individuals and families.
* We treat all people with dignity and respect, always with the
understanding that we are part of one community
* We are community leaders and advocates for homeless people and
people at risk of homelessness.
* We are committed to innovation and best practices in our programs.
P.O. Box 440436 Somerville, MA 02144
Administration & Housing Services
1 Davis Square Somerville, MA 02144
Phone: 617-623-6111 Fax: 617-776-7165
*TTY Number 617-776-0750
Map & Directions