Weeknight Cook-In: featuring top America’s Test Kitchen Chef!
Dates: October 14th & 20th
Made by you, enjoyed at home; proceeds purchase a client family meal.
Inspire your weeknight dinner routine with America’s Test Kitchen Chef, Bryan Roof as he guides you and your friends through cooking a delicious recipe from the popular Cook’s Country Magazine.
Whether you’re in need of a fresh date-night idea, or feeding a whole family, we invite you to join us! Up your cooking game, share some laughs, and enjoy a mouth-watering, home cooked meal.
After the cook-in, eat, kick back and find someone else to wash the dishes!
Sessions for 10 people – make it an intimate experience and invite your family and friends!
Tickets selling fast!
Here’s how it works:
- Register below to sign up for your session. Be sure to click the button with the date of your choice. $50 per person, tickets cover professional cooking guidance and fun!
- Receive your menu, grocery list, and Zoom link via email.
- Purchase the necessary groceries.
- Login to Zoom and get cooking with Bryan and the SHC Team!
- Post photos of your meal on Instagram and tag @shcinc.
This event will help support our food pantry, Project SOUP. The proceeds will ensure that our clients continue to live a life they deserve, free from food insecurity.